Skilled Nursing Facilities
Therapy Management works toward a common goal with Skilled Nursing Facilities – to improve patient outcomes and reduce hospital readmissions.
Our team combines innovative therapy services and highest level of care for your patients. Clients tell us that our patient-centered therapy programs are efficiently planned and managed, and their patients benefit from a more fulfilling quality of life.
Build your reputation and develop your census.
Skilled Nursing Facilities who work with us also appreciate how we help them stand out in a marketplace where families have a wide range of choices in what nursing home they will choose for their loved ones. Our partners typically see a marked uptick in new admissions and their patients are less likely to be readmitted to hospitals.
Our innovative therapy programs for Skilled Nursing Facilities encompass:
- Clinical excellence in patient-centered care: Our staff is highly trained in evidence-based care, so they can develop specialized programs based on patients’ unique needs.
- Regulatory updates and compliance: We are vigilant in keeping our partners in compliance with ever-changing federal, state, and local policies and guidelines for billing, patient rights, ethics, and supervision.
- Innovative equipment, tools, and technologies: The more efficient we are with all aspects of our jobs, the more we can focus on patients. This means we use innovative, adaptable solutions to help us perform to our best abilities – including portals for real-time tracking and sharing of documentation and data.
- Denial prevention and management: Our specialized expertise and cutting-edge software help us maximize the likelihood of success with each claim, prevent denials, and efficiently manage documentation requests. We have a high success rate in payment of claims. Should a claim be denied, we doggedly pursue the appeals process and attentively collaborate with payers until the claim is resolved.
- Census development: We work with Skilled Nursing Homes to help them market their unique strengths and increase their census – which includes attracting new admissions as well as decreasing hospital readmissions.
- Recruiting: Our business depends most heavily on one thing – our people. After all, they are the ones helping patients and delivering services. Since 2008, Therapy Management has recruited highly qualified personnel who excel in their field AND care deeply about helping patients. The therapists we send to our clients’ Skilled Nursing Facilities are qualified and compassionate.
"The TMI staff is not only extremely knowledgeable in Medicare Part A and B, but also handles patients with utmost respect. TMI has great employees."
"Therapy managements therapists are professional, hard working, and gel exceptionally well with our employees and residents. I have experienced great corporate support from Kim and Dennis and look forward to many more years working with TMI in providing therapy services in our facility."
"Therapy Management is committed to excellence and integrity in all areas of their service delivery, they keep our facility up to date with the ever-changing complex health care regulatory environment. We are grateful for their commitment in always doing the right thing. We value their partnership and input."
Would you like to talk with us about your needs?
Let’s schedule a conversation, so we can learn more about your facility
and determine what you are seeking in a partnership.