Compliance & Technology
Therapy Management, Inc. is committed to delivering quality care focused on patient outcomes while adhering to the laws and regulations that govern the sub acute and long term care environment. Our targeted approach and specialized programs for risk management, staff training, and audits have assisted many facilities to raise the bar on their internal compliance program.
How do we ensure compliance?
- We mentor team members beginning at the point of hire regarding adherence to state and other regulatory requirements as it applies to daily implementation of quality care in each facility
- We employ a premier web-based program for documentation and clinical management (Rehab Optima) that interfaces and/or shares information with facility EMR and billing systems.
- Our dedicated Compliance Team promotes a code of ethics and integrity in the organization with staff and facilities.
- We employ a dedicated QA Director.
- Our staff receives regular training and ongoing education as rules and regulations are updated.
- We participate in national and state associations in order to keep appraised of what is happening in the industry.
- We perform internal audits of indicators related to staffing, treatment planning, and other key risk areas.
"The TMI staff is not only extremely knowledgeable in Medicare Part A and B, but also handles patients with utmost respect. TMI has great employees."
"Therapy managements therapists are professional, hard working, and gel exceptionally well with our employees and residents. I have experienced great corporate support from Kim and Dennis and look forward to many more years working with TMI in providing therapy services in our facility."
"Therapy Management is committed to excellence and integrity in all areas of their service delivery, they keep our facility up to date with the ever-changing complex health care regulatory environment. We are grateful for their commitment in always doing the right thing. We value their partnership and input."
Would you like to talk with us about your needs?
Let’s schedule a conversation, so we can learn more about your facility
and determine what you are seeking in a partnership.